Win a pair of tickets to the Foodies Festival Edinburgh
Pacari Chocolates will be at the Foodies Festival Edinburgh between 5th and 7th of August. And we are not going alone! We are giving away a pair of tickets to 5 lucky winners so you and a friend can take advantage of this opportunity to enjoy all that this the exciting festival has to offer.
To win, go on our Facebook page /www.facebook.com/pacarichocolates.uk
and fill in the blank 'Pacari was founded in the year...........''
Even if you are not one of the lucky winners, every day at the Festival we will be giving away a free mini chocolate bar with any Pacari purchase to the first 10 people who mention this blog post or facebook competition.
The winners will be announced on the 2rd of August at 5pm.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Fair Business Alliance, 1A Torphichen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8HX
- Employees of Fair Business Alliance or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be the 2rd of August 2016 at 3pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There will be 5 prizes consisting of a pair of free ticket to the Foodies Festival Edinburgh.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The entrants must be aged 18+ and residents in the UK.
- The winner will be selected at random by software provided by http://www.classtools.net/random-name-picker (or similar alternative) from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winners will be announced on our Facebook page. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within two days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner/winners and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will send the prize to the each winner via email.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, and in some cases to confirming their eligibility for winning the prize. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.