Warm, comforting, delicious and healthy! What more could you wish for in a breakfast bowl? This pacari porridge creation sets you off on the right foot in the morning and leaves you feeling full and energised. The decorations are a nice way to bring more excitement to your morning routine and incorporate more wholesome ingredients into your diet.
Try the recipe for yourself and mix and match flavours and toppings to create your perfect Pacari porridge bowl.
Two scoops of porridge oats
1-2 cups of plant-based milk
1 tsp of cinnamon
A pacari chocolate bar
Fruit for topping (this recipe uses banana and apples)
Mixed nuts chopped finely
- Firstly, add your porridge oats to a pan, along with the plant-based milk of your choice. Mix lightly.
- Place on a medium heat and add cinnamon. Mix well. Leave to cook for around 10 minutes, or until the porridge is creamy and bubbles start to appear.
- Place porridge mix into a bowl and smooth over the top ready for the toppings.
- Chop up and prepare the toppings for your porridge, you can be as creative as you wish through the use of shape cutters and placement of toppings such as fresh fruits and nuts.
- Add pacari chocolate to the top of the porridge for decoration and watch as it melts into the bowl.
- Take a snap of your bowl and tag us on instagram @pacariuk and ...enjoy!